Welcome

Welcome to my lovely space where i can show you my inspiration etc.
I have a silhouette Cameo which has changed the way i craft,
I love doing all kinds of craft please take a look

My latest toy is a Scan n Cut which I've fallen in love with

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hi guys, well this is a quick post to thank Joanne and kay, Tracey for nominating me for a Liebster award. how cool is that, I'm thrilled :) do pop over to their blogs for a peep at their fab work . this award is designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. once you have been nominated, you award it to five blogs that you like that's has fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to these blogs. great idea huh.. so here are five of my fave blogs, go give them a visit you will love what you find

1. Carol
2. Sheenagh
3. Dana
4. Sandy
5. Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment