Welcome

Welcome to my lovely space where i can show you my inspiration etc.
I have a silhouette Cameo which has changed the way i craft,
I love doing all kinds of craft please take a look

My latest toy is a Scan n Cut which I've fallen in love with

Sunday, May 26, 2013

challenge 34 glitternsparkle

well its sunday again and time for another challenge at glitternsparklechallengeblog

sponsors for this week are

Digi Darla who are offering 5 images for the winner

Sandi,s Samples who are offering 4 images for the winner

The Stamping Chef who are offering a $10 gift certificate

Fred she Said who are offering a $10 gift certificate

this is my image by Digi Darla

 
So why not join in on this fantastic challenge

1 comment:

  1. Great card hun, love the image and the colors xx

    ReplyDelete