Welcome

Welcome to my lovely space where i can show you my inspiration etc.
I have a silhouette Cameo which has changed the way i craft,
I love doing all kinds of craft please take a look

My latest toy is a Scan n Cut which I've fallen in love with

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Another challenge at glitter n sparkle



Hello and welcome to another challenge the theme is summer holidays

The sponsors for this week are

Fresh Brewed Designs are offering 3 images from their store
Qkr Stampede are offering 5 images from their store
Lacey Sunshine are offering a $20 gift certificate
Di,s Digi Downloads are offering a $10 gift certificate

My image is mermaid relaxing in sunshine 


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Agnes - I really do love this card - makes me want to go sailing!

    I'm following you now - I love all your creations!

    Your fellow teamie at Glitter n Sparkle,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete