Welcome

Welcome to my lovely space where i can show you my inspiration etc.
I have a silhouette Cameo which has changed the way i craft,
I love doing all kinds of craft please take a look

My latest toy is a Scan n Cut which I've fallen in love with

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hello its challenge time again

Here at glitter n sparkle hope you are able to join us 
The theme is add metal

Here are the sponsors

Fresh Brewed designs offering 3 images for the winner

QKR Stampede who are offering 5 images to the winner

Lacy Sunshine who are offering 3 images from their store

Di Digis offering a $12 gift certificate to the winner




Well here is my effort and there is no mistaking i dont like doing fairies so its a poor effort from me but hey urs will be much better so have fun and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment