Welcome

Welcome to my lovely space where i can show you my inspiration etc.
I have a silhouette Cameo which has changed the way i craft,
I love doing all kinds of craft please take a look

My latest toy is a Scan n Cut which I've fallen in love with

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Another sunday challenge at glitternsparkle

Hello and welcome to another challenge at glitternsparkle the theme is all the 3 s

The sponsors for this week are 

QKR Stampede offering 5 images from their store

Lacey Sunshine are offering a $20 gift certificate for their store 

Fresh Brewed Designs offering 3 images from their store

Di Digis Downloads offering a $10 gift certificate from their store 


This is my effort all the 3 s are in the heart border and punched ones my card was cut using my silhouette cameo my image is from Fresh Brewed Designs hope you like it 

Enjoy the challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment