Welcome

Welcome to my lovely space where i can show you my inspiration etc.
I have a silhouette Cameo which has changed the way i craft,
I love doing all kinds of craft please take a look

My latest toy is a Scan n Cut which I've fallen in love with

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Welcome to First of Many Challenges at Scrappers Delight

Hello and welcome to our very first challenge at scrappers delight for this challenge the theme is space

The Sponsor for this theme is our very own Janice from Scrappers Delight the challenge will run from 12th June for 1 week so get your entries in

This is a coupon you can use for Scrappers Delights Store



This is the image instore

The winner gets $10 gift certificate to spend in store



And for some inspiration here is my card using space girl 1 and some digi papers which i took into serif software and coloured



Hope you can join us in this challenge

1 comment:

  1. A great card, looking forward to many more fab projects from you on the team.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete