Welcome

Welcome to my lovely space where i can show you my inspiration etc.
I have a silhouette Cameo which has changed the way i craft,
I love doing all kinds of craft please take a look

My latest toy is a Scan n Cut which I've fallen in love with

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Summer Breeze

Well its my turn over at scrappers Delight hope you like what you are about to see  hopefully it will inspire you this is what i have used on my project and you can purchase here


 
 
 
For my project i chose summer breeze as we are getting into summer moods and i thought this image would make a lovely picture for my granddaughters room
 
 
ihave also used spectrum noir pens and i imported images into my silhouette cameo software and cut out the images as you can see 1 image been used twice i just flipped my image in software and now my picture looks like 3 little girls chatting in the sunshine hope i have inspired you if so have fune

1 comment: