Welcome

Welcome to my lovely space where i can show you my inspiration etc.
I have a silhouette Cameo which has changed the way i craft,
I love doing all kinds of craft please take a look

My latest toy is a Scan n Cut which I've fallen in love with

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday post for glitternsparkle challenge

Well here we are again another sunday challenge over at glitternsparkle the theme this week is anything beginning with B i have chosen blue brads and bow 

The sponsors for this week are 

Bugaboo are giving 7 images from their store to the winner

Floppe Latte are offering a $6 gift certificate to the winner 

Jelly park who are offering winner 3 images from their store

Guylus iniminitywho are offering the lucky winner a $10 gift certifate for their store 


This is my offering 

Come along and join in

No comments:

Post a Comment